Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Baby Sister

Well actually....she's 22.  But she just moved from Virginia to Utah, and she's living with Kaitlan and I. It feels a little bit like a sleep over everyday because it's been so long since we've lived together.

So far, we have: made lots of yummy dinners, road tripped to St. George, gone thrifting (DI/Savers) for her furniture, danced, karaokeed, watched Greys Anatomy, made brownies, grocery shopped, stayed out of trouble.

She makes me smile a lot. She gets me (maybe too well). She pulls out chicken to thaw for dinner. 
What more could a girl I ask for?

She just started working at the same company as me and right now we ride to work together every day.  Car shopping for her is on the to-do list for this week!

 Now & Then

No comments:

Post a Comment