Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Be Ye Thanksful

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Okay, seriously.... 

I have a lot to be grateful for this year. 
A few of those things:
  • Family (specifically a mother & sister that I could talk to for hours & hours...)
  • Boyfriend (he's pretty cuddly)
  • Boyfriend's Family (yay i think they like me!)
  • Direction In Life (finally feel like I'm headed somewhere..)
  • Good Health & Lots of Energy (for my endless lists)
  • Job I Enjoy & Reliable Paycheck. (okay- two jobs & two paychecks)
  • Nice Home & Great Roommates (with a big kitchen & tons of cabinet space!)
  • Bachelors Degree in Communication (finally!)
  • Daily Happiness (smile!)

And let the peace of God rule in your hearts...
and be ye thankful. 
-Colossians 3:15



No comments:

Post a Comment