Wednesday, November 17, 2010

QUOTATION: Messy Kitchen

“I may still not know what I want to be when I grow up, but I do know that someday I want to live in a house filled with my books and travel souvenirs. And the walls that aren’t covered in bookshelves will be covered with photos of my family and friends. When I leave the house I will be going to a job I love, and I’ll return to a person I love. So, that’s the dream I’m working on.” - Amber Morely.

 I feel like this sums up exactly what this blog is about - I just need to add one more line:
 "a messy kitchen from cooking & baking good food far too often for far too many amazing people that I love." 



I really need this quote to be on the side bar of my blog, 
but that will have to be figured out another day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment