Monday, November 22, 2010

Updates

So the blog got a little makeover... 
so delightful- the print reminds me of my mom's sun room theme. It was way too dark before. 

and sadly, Grandma was busy with a brand new grandbaby (who can blame her?!) and there was no time for peanut butter balls or sweet potato casserole. So the Thanksgiving dishes I will be preparing have been changed. More details soon... :)

I should probably start sharing this if I'm going to keep writing...

psfk.com

...but instead I just stealthily posted the link to my facebook with out really telling anyone. I think I wanted to make sure I was going to keep going for more than two or three posts before I shared.  So far I'm pretty sure only my sister reads this :) Glad to have such an easy-to-please readership that already love me even if my blog is slightly mediocre.

I'm learning! And I'm glad that there are so many other blogs out there that provide inspiration and ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment