Friday, November 19, 2010

Cooking Lessons from Grandma

My grandparents flew in yesterdayj-
just in time for my grandmother to teach me how to make:

CHOCOLATE COVERED PEANUT BUTTER BALLS
&
SWEET POTATO CASSEROLE!!

And of course I'll have to taste test them :) 
Just to make sure they taste good enough to take 
to the boyfriend's family for thanksgiving... 
Hopefully they'll be as good when I make them  
by myself next week after grandma is GONE. 

(Luckily I can just freeze the peanut butter balls and save them for Thanksgiving and even Christmas - they will keep for up to two months! Which means that she & are are going to make a gazillion and I can blame my fat jeans on the PB Balls)




Isn't she the cutest little grandma you ever saw?? 
Don't let her fool you- she's a cooking MACHINE!!  
LOVE HER :)


No comments:

Post a Comment